Monday 4 April 2016

Great Sunday ^^



1. Sunday morning
At the morning I was walking and there find a friendly old man who is make cotton candy *~* It was sooooooooo delicious *-*




 Than I was in some great vintage coffee bar with my friends and  there we are find this great coffees *-* I think that makeing these coffees is art *-*




 2. Sunday afternoon
Then I was soooooo bored  and I had really loooooong walking tour xD



3. Sunday night 

After that... when I was home, I was so hungry and I just tried to make some Japanese and Chinese food... It was delicious... the taste was great *~* 









And that was my Sunday, Ohhhh yeah... And I was listen music... all day... I was listen BVB, BTS, and so many other bands... If you want to know which music I like let me know it in comments and I will make a video where I talk about my music and anime taste... Bye bye ppls love you all ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment