Saturday 14 May 2016

Answers on your questions 

Okay, you send me like 6 questions to my mail ^^ 
I am glad that somebody want to know something about me or makeup or fashion :3 
Well now I will answer to you, and now you can text me to my mail 
katharinablaxx@gmail.com

And here we goo

1. What do you wear for formal celebrations? :)


Well I wear long dresses like black, dark blue, purple or light brown like white coffee.
Or I wear short black dresses, like black, red or white coffee.
If I wear long dress I wear ballet shoes, or sometimes heels.
If I wear short dress I wear converse or vans.
Accessories are in the same color like shoes... I like black the most because black color goes with all colors. 


2. Who are your 5 favorite band members? :)


Well... xD 
Luke from 5SOS
Mike from 5SOS
Ashton from 5SOS
Andy from BVB 
V from BTS 

 

3. Your 10 favorite songs by 5SOS? :)


1. Heartbreak girl 
2. Voodoo doll
3. Amnesia
4. Reject
5. Jet black heart
6.Everything I didn't say
7. Try hard 
8. Wrapped around your finger 
9. Waste night
10. She looks so perfect 

 

4. Your 5 favorite pastel hair colors? :)


1. Baby blue 
2. Purple
3. Mint 
4. Baby pink
5. White 


5. Your 3 favorite anime boys? :)


1. Laito (Diabolik lovers anime)
2. Subaru (Diabolik lovers anime)
3. Kaneki (Kuroko no basket anime) 

 

6. Your 5 favorite films? :)


1. If I stay
2. Harry Potter 
3. Lord of the rings 
4. Fault is in our stars 
5.  Mama Mia 

Here are answers ^^ 
Now give me new questions ^^ 
Byee ^---^






No comments:

Post a Comment