Wednesday 4 May 2016

My list of favourite bands :)

I listen so much bands so I just give to you my fav fav bands but I want of you to know that I listen other too bands, but this bands I was listen when some members of my family died, when I was broke up with my boyfriends (or they broke up with me) or I listen them when I am happy :) 
Now I will make other posts with lists of songs which I listen when I am sad, happy or some good or bad mood
I hope that you will enjoy to try this bands if you don´t listen them yet :D

1. 5SOS- 5 Seconds Of Summer :)





2. BVB- Black Veil Brides :)











3. BTS- Bangtan Boys :)






4. BAP :)









5. FIR- Falling In Reverse :)








6. BMTH- Bring Me The Horizon :)









7. MIW- Motionless In White :)







8. Green Day :)





9. BFMV- Bulltet For My Valentine :)



10. Misfits :) 




11. CYC (Drake Christopher Hanning) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment